Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

I found a symbol :D

In Matt's room there's a green pyramid with an eye! Illuminati :3

VERDACOMB VERDACOMB

EXPLANATION

The place was like a court, he stepped on WHITE which he pleaded not guilty then the "jury" made their choice and said he was guilty hence the RED cards

danomano65 responds:

Yeah pretty simple really lol

Clayos - ZOMGIES Clayos - ZOMGIES

:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is grizzly yo lol. nice job on animation but it skipped a few frames. I liked it though :D

Kreid responds:

Yeah, I couldn't be assed to do this one ALL on ones, so the small er movements were on twos

A Robo Western A Robo Western

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The nuke bullet had 0.00000001 mm of Chuck Norris' beard hair in it

Snowball -ers Snowball -ers

:D I like it

It's a good animation just find someone for voice acting and I bet you could make some good flash.

shrizumalonito responds:

My goal was to animate without voice. I only wanted to show facial expressions, hand gestures, and arm movement. It's like what you sometimes see in independent film. Voices were planned in later projects. But all I wanted was a simple animation with no voices and just sound effects. Glad you liked it.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

I'm kinda disappointed with this one

I really like egoraptor but this one wasn't really funny except the crying at the end. Usually with a egoraptor movie I'll laugh the hell out but this was just plain I guess he was just trying to do an animation of some type or something ,but I just didn't think it was that great don't take it wrong but it was ok not too good this time.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Vote helpful if you agree and useless if not

does any of this remind you of egoraptor's flashs

poke'awesome poke'awesome

THIS GRIZZLY YO

I gave you five starz and DANGOBROTNT is fucking retarded Egoraptor did the awesome series first and OneyNG only made one awesome episode lol THE RATING IS OVER 9000!

Horsenwelles responds:

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

0.o

That was freakin epic
ps if you have xbox live add me GT=Wolverine W06
I know how to get a pelican and a phantom
VOTE USELESS ON THIS REVIEW